1. The committee consists of one person from each diocese chaired by the Director.
2. The Superintendent of each diocese appoints members to the OCSAA Advisory Committee.
3. The Advisory Committee member shall:
A. Be accountable to the Commission, and
B. Serve in an advisory capacity to the Director.
2010-2011 OCSAA Advisory Committee
1. The Review Committee consists of at least twelve (12) persons: at minimum (2) persons appointed by the Superintendent of Schools of each Ohio diocese. Ordinarily, members of the Review Committee serve for three (3) years. The Review Committee shall meet at least three times a year.
2. The duties of the Review Committee are to review the following: the school's Preliminary and Final School Improvement Plans, the external validation team reports, and response to the external team's recommendations. The Review Committee then makes a recommendation to the OCSAA Commission regarding the accreditation status of the schools.
2010 - 2011 OCSAA Review Committee