- Step One – Each OCSAA member school shall submit The Annual Verification of Standards Report via the web portal. This report must be submitted electronically by October 31st.
- Step Two – If a school is not in compliance with all Operating Standards, the school shall receive assistance from the diocesan Department of Education to address issues of non-compliance by January 31st.
- Step Three – The Director of OCSAA shall send a letter to the school, with a copy to the Superintendent, indicating that the school has until April 30th to comply with all Operating Standards. The school's accreditation status will be changed to Accreditation with Conditions.
- Step Four – No later than May 31st, the Director shall verify with the Superintendent that the school is implementing all OCSAA Standards. If the Superintendent verifies that an accredited school is not implementing all Operating Standards by May 31st, the Commission shall vote to revoke the school's accreditation.
- Step Five – No later than September 30th, the Director shall submit to the Ohio Department of Education the names of OCSAA schools that are meeting all OCSAA Standards and the names of school that are not meeting all OCSAA Standards
NOTE: In accordance with Ohio Administrative code, failure to implement state-approved (OCSAA) Standards may result in the Ohio Department of Education initiating efforts to revoke the school’s charter.